Don’t Just Dazzle with Great Streaming Content Only to Disappoint with Lackluster Customer Experience
Elevate your customer experience (CX) game to match your content prowess
1) Do you have a clearly-defined technology roadmap of how you want to support your customers?
a) Yes, and we’re fully operational
b) Yes, it’s a matter of time before we are where we want to be
c) Yes, but we struggle to get the right execution resources
d) No, we’re struggling to understand all the options
e) No, we need help!
2) Does your team currently utilize customer insights that consolidate all customer interactions and preferences?
3) How do you characterize your team's ability to handle your streaming subscribers' service problems?
a) We do not react effectively to subscriber problems and issues
b) We react effectively to subscriber problems and issues
c) We try to anticipate subscriber problems and issues before they occur
d) We have a detailed, methodical approach to anticipating subscriber problems and solving them at the right time and in the right way
4) Does your self-help content identify and prioritize customer access to the most frequently-accessed topics?
5) Do you create customer-friendly content that’s easy to share (video, mobile, diagrams, step-thru processes, for example)?
6) Do you have fully implemented multichannel solutions supporting your customer experience? (check all that apply)
Social (Twitter, FB Instagram)
7) Do you feel confident you have the planning and resources strategies to anticipate the normal fluctuations in your business?
WE MAKE IT HAPPEN