Smarter Marketing Starts With Data.
Great Marketing starts with getting the right message to the right persona at the right time. Sounds simple, but every Smart Marketer knows they need data to show them more than just the best time to send an email or which subject line to use. Data-driven marketing means harnessing your data to figure out who to target, what to say, and how best to say it.
With data-driven intelligent marketing you can identify the key pain points of your personas, pinpoint the organizations most likely to engage with your campaigns, and create content that differentiates your brand while delivering value to your target audience. Our fact-based, survey-driven market research combined with our deep data intelligence and behavioral insights allows Marketers to create winning campaigns that drive best-in-class program performance.
Specific Harte Hanks data-driven content marketing services include:
- Industry data – We maintain a deep and rich database of over 4 million sites and 7 million contacts, including install-base data for over 77 technology categories.
- Data intelligence – Whether it’s purchase intent, vendor presence or content consumption, we provide insight into the behaviors the market is demonstrating to increase ROMI.
- Proprietary research – Harte Hanks conducts primary research studies from a pool of over 200,000 panel participants.
- Technology expertise– Our researchers and data scientists draw on decades of experience to help shape targeting and persona marketing strategies that drive results.
- Targeting and analytics – By combining modeled behavioral data with install data, we go beyond demographic and firmographic data to identify prospects most likely to engage.
- Content strategy and development – Leverage our research content in demand gen programs, online marketing campaigns, and web-based sales and marketing tools.
- Multichannel content marketing strategy – Strategic content repurposing maximizes your reach by fueling a multichannel engagement strategy.
Contact us today or call (800) 456-9748 to learn more about our data-driven content capabilities.